Our practice provides a comprehensive range of services. We are a rural practice and that entails doing our best to provide emergency care and management of chronic diseases. As a general practice we would like to help manage your health conditions and work towards good health outcomes.
With the training and experience of our doctors and expertise of our nurses we feel we can deal with a wide range of conditions.
Please find below a list of services, but this is by no means exhaustive, and as general practitioners we are trained to help manage whatever health needs you may have.
- Diagnosis and management of short-term illness
- Surveillance of chronic illness
- Skin checks and treatment of skin cancers
- Minor operative procedures (moles, ingrown toenails)
- Care in hospital (private, public and nursing home)
- Palliative care
- Sutures & fractures
- ECG (heart assessment)
- Childhood immunisation
- Travel advice and immunisation
- Insurance medical examinations
- Womens Wellness and Cervical Screening
- Family planning, pregnancy testing, pregnancy care
- Cryotherapy (warts and ‘sunspots’)
- Health checks
- Fitness assessment and exercise programs
- Healthy nutrition
- Weight reduction
- Smoking cessation
- Sexual problems
- Iron Infusions
- STD (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Diabetes services (including podiatrist)
- Asthma services
- Nursing services (including blood pressure, wound management and INR clinic)
- Drivers licence medicals
- Workers Compensation
- Mental Health
- eHealth Records
Southern Pathology are available from 8am to 12noon weekdays for pathology collections. No appointments are necessary.
To obtain your test results, please telephone the practice after 10.00am daily. The pathology collector can inform you of how long your test results will take to come back.
If you require After Hours general medical advice please call Shoalhaven Accident and Emergency on 02 4421 311, or for other After Hours Care please call the On Call Doctor on 02 4464 1577. Fees apply for this service.